MINISTRY LEADER: Lady Vanessa Keene
MEETING TIMES: 3rd Saturdays 12:00 p.m.
“Worship of A Kingdom Woman”
The Women’s Ministry seeks to glorify God through studying the word of God, supporting the Pastor’s vision, working with the other ministries of the Church, exemplifying our love for one another and expanding our outreach to women beyond the walls of Memorial Baptist Church.
- To minister to the needs of women and cultivate a spirit of unity.
- To empower women to seek a higher level of spiritual maturity in Christ through knowledge of biblical principles and doctrine.
- To equip women for service within the Church.
- To provide opportunities and encouragement for ministry within the community.
- To create an atmosphere that fosters fellowship, support, encouragement and unity amongst the women, and
- To provide instruction and teaching regarding the Christian woman’s responsibility according to the principles found in Titus 2:3-5.
- To utilize our gifts and talents to edify the body of Christ.
- To empower and effectively minister to the needs of all women through witness, evangelism and outreach, and to support the work of the Church.