MINISTRY LEADER: Deacon William Hatten - Director, Sister Nesbit - Advisor
MEETING TIMES: 1st Saturday 12:30 pm
“The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.” Phil 4:23
A Christian greatest joy is to be used by God
- Each member is set apart for the work of the church after having religious training in the Bible and gaining understanding.
- Each member will become aware of the seriousness of commitment to serve.
- Each member will become aware of his/her “call out” to carry out God’s Will and plan for redemption.
- Each member will be made aware of his/her obligation to use their time and talents for the glory of God.
- Each member will be made aware of his/her responsibilities for the edification of Jesus Christ and the church through loving and serving.
- To encourage the members to attend church services.
- To support members for the building of God’s earthly Kingdom.
- To encourage members to use their time and talents to the glory of God.
Methods Used within the Ministry to Accomplish Goals:
- Commitment to serve